A different approach to decreasing anxiety and increasing happiness in young people.
GET OUT OF YOUR MIND
ENJOY THE MOMENT
Is your child:
Feeing anxious over things they can’t control?
Worrying about possible future events?
Comparing themselves to others?
Feeling sad and overwhelmed?
If so, I can help
Giving YOUNG PEOPLE the tools to decrease anxiety, increase positivity, and become the happiest version of themselves.
Drawing from my own Anxiety Exit framework, my work with Student Breakthough and mindfulness and meditation techniques, I help young people to decrease anxiety, build self-esteem, let go of comparison and learn to love and accept themselves.
I work with young people in the following ways:
- 1:1 coaching online – Combining creativity and coaching techniques to deliver fun and engaging sessions that give your child the tools to take control of and manage their own anxiety.
- In person group programs – Combining movement, mindfulness, meditation and coaching techniques. These are fun and interactive small group sessions that run for a set number of weeks.
- Public Speaking – I give talks, Speeches and Keynotes on topics around anxiety, self-confidence, motivation and personal development, drawing from both my own experiences and the experiences of those I have had the absolute pleasure of working with.
By working with me, your child will
- Have the confidence to try.
- Feel less anxious in new situations.
- Know how to harness their inner self-confidence.
- Build their self-esteem.
- Stop unfairly comparing themselves to others.
- Find their self-acceptance.
- Feel happier.
AND NOT JUST THAT BUT…
- Love the person they are.
- Become their own best friend and biggest cheerleader.
- Improve their relationships and friendships.
- Increase their motivation.
- Feel more positive all around.
According to The Prince’s Trust, Tesco Youth Index 2021, 50% of young people said their mental health has worsened since the start of the pandemic. Let’s change that!