building for girls & young women.
LET GOT OF COMPARISON
LOVE AND ACCEPT YOURSELF
Is your child:
Comparing themselves to others?
Struggling with their friendships?
Worrying about getting things wrong?
Feeing anxious in new situations?
If so, I can help
Helping girls to build self-esteem, let go of comparison, become the happiest version of themselves.
I believe that true self-confidence isn’t about how loud your child shouts, because true self-confidence comes from within. It’s them knowing that whatever obstacles they come up against, they have the ability to overcome them. This type of unshakable self-confidence comes from the relationship they have with themselves.
My mission is for every single young person I work with to build an unshakable friendship with themselves, where they love and accept themselves for the awesome human being that they are.
Everything I do is based on my 3-step Build, Believe, Become framework. I work with young people and those close to them, in the following ways:
- 1:1 coaching – Combining coaching and mentoring to deliver fun and engaging sessions that help your child to build their self-confidence and self-esteem in a one to one setting.
- Group Coaching – Peer to peer learning is so powerful. They realise they are not alone and build new and strong friendships. These sessions have all the goodness of 1:1 coaching, but with the added benefit of taking this journey with around 4-8 of their peers.
- Live events & workshops for parents – These are fun and interactive sessions that give parents new coaching skills and tools to help support their child.
- Public Speaking – Delivering inspiring messages to young and old audiences through stories, speeches and Keynotes.
By working with me, your child will
- Know how to harness their inner self-confidence.
- Build their self-esteem.
- Stop unfairly comparing themselves to others.
- Develop their self-belief.
- Find their self-acceptance.
- Feel less anxious in new situations.
AND NOT JUST THAT BUT…
- Love the person they are.
- Become their own best friend and biggest cheerleader.
- Improve their relationships and friendships.
- Increase their motivation and try new things.
- Feel happier all around.
According to The Prince’s Trust, Tesco Youth Index 2021, 50% of young people said their mental health has worsened since the start of the pandemic. Let’s change that!