building for young women.
LET GOT OF COMPARISON
LOVE AND ACCEPT YOURSELF
Is your child:
Comparing themselves to others?
Struggling with their friendships?
Worrying about getting things wrong?
Feeing anxious in new situations?
If so, I can help
Helping girls to build self-esteem and become the happiest version of themselves.
Everything I do is based on my 3-step Build, Believe, Become framework to help young people to build self-esteem, let go of comparison and learn to love and accept themselves.
- 1:1 coaching online – Combining creativity and coaching techniques to deliver fun and engaging sessions that help your child to build their confidence in a one to one setting.
- Workshops for dance, drama and theatre schools – Complimenting your child’s regular classes to help them to grow in self-confidence. They are fast-paced and interactive. With group work, movement, mindfulness and most importantly, fun!
- Mindful Movement & Creative Confidence classes – Combining movement, role-play and self-confidence building. These are fun and interactive small group classes that expand on the workshops and run for a set number of weeks.
By working with me, your child will
- Know how to harness their inner self-confidence.
- Build their self-esteem.
- Stop unfairly comparing themselves to others.
- Develop their self-belief.
- Find their self-acceptance.
- Feel less anxious in new situations.
AND NOT JUST THAT BUT…
- Love the person they are.
- Become their own best friend and biggest cheerleader.
- Improve their relationships and friendships.
- Increase their motivation and try new things.
- Feel happier all around.
According to The Prince’s Trust, Tesco Youth Index 2021, 50% of young people said their mental health has worsened since the start of the pandemic. Let’s change that!