and emotional health support for dancers.
self-confidence and let go of comparison in and out of the studio.
Is your child:
Comparing themselves to their classmates?
Worrying about getting things wrong?
Feeling nervous and stressed about exams?
Feeing anxious in new situations?
If so, then this workshop is for you!
The dedicated DANCER - workshop for 11-15-year-olds
A SPECIAL EXERT IN LAST THE 30 MINUTES FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS TO:
- Increase understanding in the relationship.
- Reduce conflict.
- Increase harmony.
Help your child become the happiest version of themselves in and out of the dance studio.
Based on my 3-step Build, Believe, Become framework and working closely with dance schools, this workshop complements your child’s regular classes to grow in self-confidence, let go of comparison and become the happiest version of themselves in and out of the dance studio.
Fast-paced and interactive. With group work, movement, mindfulness and most importantly, fun! The 90 minutes is split into 3 sections. The first two for the student and the third is for the student and their parent.
STUDENTS, By the end of this workshop you will
- Know how to harness your inner self-confidence.
- Stop unfairly comparing yourself to your classmates.
- Decrease show and exam nerves.
- Become the dancer you dream of being.
AND OUTSIDE THE DANCE STUDIO
- Feel happier.
- Stop comparing yourself to others.
- Grow in self-esteem.
- Improve relationships.
PARENTS, By the end of this workshop you will
- Feel better prepared to help your child to increase their self-confidence.
- Increase your understanding of their unique struggles.
- Uncover new ways of communicating.
According to The Prince’s Trust, Tesco Youth Index 2021 50% of young people said their mental health has worsened since the start of the pandemic. Let’s change that!
Saturday, February 5th, 2.00-3.30pm
(Parents from 3.00-3.30pm)
Earlybird price just £5.00
Golden Acre Community Centre, Saffron Walden. CB11 4BL
Contact Kelly Rae Parker to book your spot today!